[j-nsp] R: Re: QinQ interface configuration question

Robert J Huey rhuey at anzus.com
Mon Jul 21 03:16:47 EDT 2014

I've seen this sort of a thing done on other platforms. The most you can expect it to put the more specific match up front ( unit 1 } outer 555 inner 200 } ) followed by less specifics towards the end ( unit 20 { outer 555 } ).

But I'm guessing here, I've not seen this done and in principal it sound like what you want to do is impossible.

Sent from my iPhone