[j-nsp] TCP

Payam Chychi pchychi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 15:53:33 EST 2014

John,

Given you made this sound like a controlled test as you are
troubleshooting a problem, normally its assumed that the tests are being
done in a controlled state with replicated like for like as close as
possible, specially with tcp tuning and non of the below would be
applicable.

if you re randomly running a test and emailing a list asking for help,
then yes, you are correct... it is very possible