[j-nsp] SRX Layer 2 Bridge

Tom Storey tom at snnap.net
Mon Nov 24 06:37:08 EST 2014

If you can handle burning 2 more ports on your SRX you could also do the
following:

The existing interface which the VLANs come in on is "interface A".

Take two more interfaces, B and C and hook them up back to back and
configure interfaces A and B as switched trunk interfaces.

On interface C you can terminate VLANs using routed sub interfaces by
allowing them to trunk between A and B, while other VLANs that come in
through interface A can be terminated on vlan.x interfaces, trunked off to
another device, or you can just use that to allow you to add in more ports
to that VLAN. What ever really.

Not entirely elegant, but it should work.