[j-nsp] Juniper VC not showing all ports in show commands

Darren O'Connor darrenoc at outlook.com
Fri Sep 5 11:22:00 EDT 2014

Figured something out.

ge-1/0/0-47 had no config under them. Then again, neither did ge-0/0/0-47

As soon as I put some config under ge-1/0/47 (like family ethernet-switching) - that particular interface now showed up in the show command. ALL ge-0/0/* interfaces show up always though. Putting just 'disable' under all interfaces on both switches shows ge-0/0/* interface in show commands but not ge-1/0/*

Thanks
Darren
http://www.mellowd.co.uk/ccie