[j-nsp] IS-IS not installing route into RIB

Dragan Jovicic draganj84 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 02:28:03 EST 2015

Hi,
The route is not in routing table of those two routers.
Every other router installs redistributed route, except those two which are
redistributing the route. Those two only show static/5 route, not ISIS form
other neighbor.

show isis route does not show that prefix is calculated, so it is not in
ISIS RIB hence not in inet.0.

But LSP shows redistributed route. Once one of the hosts removes it's
static route, only then is new ISIS route installed.

I suppose the behavior I expected was to install ISIS route form other
neighbor as well, albeit as inactive.

Regards.