[j-nsp] L2Circuit with BGP/LDP

Peter Ehiwe peterehiwe at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 09:29:29 EST 2015

you can try enabling labeled-unicast address family for family inet
under bgp and advertise the loopbacks over that session. so the
transport label will be signalled using BGP , then you can do a
targeted LDP session between the loobacks of both PEs and then
configure L2ciruit to exchange the VC labels .

i have set up something similar in the lab(except that it is inter-as
l2circuit but the principle is the same) and it works fine .

hope this helps.