[j-nsp] MX480 Build

Will O'Brien - NOAA Affiliate will.obrien at noaa.gov
Wed Jul 22 09:39:58 EDT 2015

You didn't specify which REs you'd get with it. Make sure you are getting a
pair. (Even though the 960 uses three SCBs, you can only use two REs in
that chassis as well.)
The R blades are pretty solid, but you didn't specify any sort of config
requirements.
What will you be using the MSDPC for? (Last I checked redundancy config for
those was disappointing, but I haven't used one in about a year and a half
now.
In the past, mixed mode wasn't recommended, but it doesn't seem to be a big
deal now. (If you are considering buying MPCs at some point to use with the
R blades.)

Will