[j-nsp] MX480 Build

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 09:51:33 EDT 2015

We would be getting redundant (2) RE-2000's with redundant (2) standard
SCB's.

The configuration would be full BGP tables with 4 providers on 10G ports.

The MS-DCP is a requirement for JFLOW on these older cards right? We would
also use the MS-DCP for IPSec tunnels to Cisco ASAs. Any issues with
Juniper MS-DPC talking to Cisco ASA? Might also do some NATting with the
MS-DCP.