[j-nsp] MX480 Build

Raphael Mazelier raph at futomaki.net
Wed Jul 22 09:59:19 EDT 2015

Le 22/07/15 15:51, Colton Conor a écrit :
> We would be getting redundant (2) RE-2000's with redundant (2) standard
> SCB's.
>
> The configuration would be full BGP tables with 4 providers on 10G ports.
>
> The MS-DCP is a requirement for JFLOW on these older cards right? We would
> also use the MS-DCP for IPSec tunnels to Cisco ASAs. Any issues with
> Juniper MS-DPC talking to Cisco ASA? Might also do some NATting with the
> MS-DCP.

I think your setup will be perfectly fine. regarding the flow, you have
two options, inline jflow (with the help of ms-dpc) or software flow
(this is what I am doing for now with no issues).
I had not played with ms-dpc so I don't know if they are good at making
ipsec (but as ipsec is a common standard and asas the most common device
to make ipsec tunnel, I think this is safe ?). Don't know for the nat.

--
Raphael Mazelier