[j-nsp] Distributed PPM and LACP always goes into Queue 3. host-outbound-traffic knob has no effect -- bug?

Huan Pham drie.huanpham at gmail.com
Sat May 16 02:44:54 EDT 2015

Thanks Masood,

This seems to be version specific and it is a bug on 11.4R7.5 (on MX5 I tested to be specific)

On 12.3R8.7 I do not encounter this problem. The queue that (one hop) BFD is put on can be changed with "host-outbound-traffic" command (but still cannot be changed with lo0 firewall outbound filter).

Thanks again,

Huan