[j-nsp] Distributed PPM and LACP always goes into Queue 3. host-outbound-traffic knob has no effect -- bug?

Masood Ahmad Shah masoodnt10 at gmail.com
Sat May 16 20:36:31 EDT 2015

Yeah host-outbound-traffic should change the distributed protocol handler
sourced traffic, however a firewall filter that uses the forwarding-class
and dscp actions to specify the override values on loopback will only
affect the RE sourced traffic and not the distributed protocol handler
sourced. Highly likely a bug then.