[j-nsp] Routed VLAN Interfaces on MX

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Fri Nov 13 16:31:41 EST 2015

If you don't need to switch the subintf at all you can just do...
set int ae0 flexible-vlan-tagging
set int ae0 .....
set int ae0 unit 41 vlan-id family inet ....

instead of doing encap vlan-bridge on the unit 41 and all the other
related bridge-domain stuff

into trouble of all kinds."
-- Samuel Butler