[j-nsp] Suggestions on management of dual-RE devices

Olivier Benghozi olivier.benghozi at wifirst.fr
Tue Nov 24 15:52:38 EST 2015

Juniper document provides each RE with it's own MANAGEMENT address (on fxp port of each RE), not its own loopback.
You configure a single loopback (interface lo0.0).

Anyway, about your need, there is:
http://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos15.1/topics/usage-guidelines/interfaces-configuring-a-consistent-management-ip-address.html <http://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos15.1/topics/usage-guidelines/interfaces-configuring-a-consistent-management-ip-address.html>