[j-nsp] NFX - vRR

Catalin Petrescu cpmarvin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 03:10:45 EDT 2016

hi community,

i'm looking for a platform for RRs. I know all vendors have a KVM image for
their products but I need an all in solution. so after looking at nfx with
-32GB ram and support for vMX this looks to me as a perfect fit ( just a
mini JCS ). I know that's not the intended use case for nfx..cloud vCPE and
all.

Wondering if anyone has experience with nfx and vMX as a route reflector
platform. I see on documentation install instructions for vSRX only.

We are a couple of week off from receiving a demo unit.

thx.
Catalin