[j-nsp] Juniper routing and switch lab support required

Hitesh Kumar bhardwajhitesh9 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 23:40:37 EDT 2016

Hi All

I am struggling for preparing a Juniper lab for Juniper Routing and
Switching.

I am using juniper vSRX on VMWare workstation. I am not able to practise
ethernet switching commands. Need support to get the proper ova file for
pracising it at home.

I am preparing for JNCIP-ENT exam, which essentially require to get
practise on box. Please guide me for the same. It would be great help if I
get some material in any form to prepare for the certification.

Thanks in advance

Br-
Hitesh