[j-nsp] SRX Is 12.3X48 already mature?

Christian Beyerlein christian.beyerlein+juniper-nsp at net-m.de
Mon Jan 25 11:19:38 EST 2016

Hi!

Does anyone already use 12.3X48 on datacenter SRX (SRX3600 HA)?

We are currently on 12.1X44 and would like to skip 12.1X46 and 12.1X47,
but 12.3X48 is not yet "JTAC recommended".

Any stability issues observed? Will ISSU work from 12.1X44?

We use only basic features, FW/NAT and ALG for RTSP/SUNRPC, no IDP or
sth like that.

BR
   Christian
--
Christian Beyerlein
Senior System Engineer

net mobile AG
Fritz-Vomfelde-Str. 26-30
DE 40547 Düsseldorf

Tel. +49 (0) 211 97020-950

Registergericht:     Amtsgericht Düsseldorf, HRB 48022
Vorstand:            Edgar Schnorpfeil (Vorsitzender),
                      Simone Wittstruck,
                      Imran Khan

Vorsitzender des
Aufsichtsrates:      Hiroyuki Sato