[j-nsp] MX960 Power Options

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 10:50:08 EST 2016

So from what I gather, there are 4 AC power supplies, and each AC power
supply has two plugs. So thats not really going to change, its more what
power to order from the datacenter.

So can I get away with one A side 208V/ 30 AMP circuit and one B side
208V/30AMP circuit?

208V X 30AMP X .80 Max Load = 4,992 watts. That's a lot.

Are you saying I ideally need double this? Why?