[j-nsp] MX960 Power Options

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 11:02:06 EST 2016

Do most data center providers offer this 400V? The next step up from the
208V/30AMP A/B side was a 208V/30A/3-Phase Power A/B side. I have never
dealt with 3 phase before does the MX960 support 3 phase? Not sure if this
matters, but the 208V/30A/3-Phase Power is double the cost
of 208V/30A/Single Phase Power.