[j-nsp] CGNat PBA - MX104 w/MS-MIC

Aaron aaron1 at gvtc.com
Wed Jul 13 17:58:09 EDT 2016

My MX104's for my CGNat project just arrived and we've staged them in the
network. I was turning them up and am seeing a certain command that I don't
recall typing.. What is this for, and why do I need it ?

agould at blcn-h-104> show configuration | display set | grep "chassis net"

set chassis network-services all-ethernet

agould at blcn-h-104# set chassis network-services ?
Possible completions:
  enhanced-ethernet    Enhanced ethernet network services
  enhanced-ip          Enhanced IP network services
  ethernet             Ethernet network services
  ip                   IP network services
[edit]
agould at blcn-h-104# exit

- Aaron