[j-nsp] force-64bit

Theo Voss mail at theo-voss.de
Wed Jun 1 14:20:44 EDT 2016

I’ve lost a rpd suddenly during daily ops a couple of month ago by OOM, ATAC investigated the issue for months and conclusion was solely OOM. Referring to my question, Tim says "Enabling this will cause RPD to restart as you kill one process and start another.“. That’s what I suspected, but is contradictory to the Juniper documentation, thanks! :-)

Best,
Theo