[j-nsp] ACX50xx l2circuit counters

Aaron aaron1 at gvtc.com
Tue Jun 21 14:24:26 EDT 2016

Hey , that worked , thanks !  seems that I have to do it at the unit level, I didn’t see that I could do it on the phy int level.

{master:0}

agould at blcn-h-5048> show interfaces ge-0/0/36 | grep pack

    Input packets : 33

    Output packets: 0

{master:0}

agould at blcn-h-5048> show interfaces ge-0/0/36 | grep pack

    Input packets : 33

    Output packets: 0

{master:0}

agould at blcn-h-5048> show interfaces ge-0/0/36 | grep pack

    Input packets : 33

    Output packets: 0

{master:0}

agould at blcn-h-5048> show interfaces ge-0/0/36 | grep pack

    Input packets : 33

    Output packets: 0

{master:0}

agould at blcn-h-5048> show interfaces ge-0/0/36 | grep pack

    Input packets : 33

    Output packets: 0

{master:0}

agould at blcn-h-5048> configure

Entering configuration mode

{master:0}[edit]

agould at blcn-h-5048# set interfaces ge-0/0/36 unit 0 statistics

{master:0}[edit]

agould at blcn-h-5048# commit

configuration check succeeds

commit complete

{master:0}[edit]

agould at blcn-h-5048# exit

Exiting configuration mode

{master:0}

agould at blcn-h-5048> show interfaces ge-0/0/36.0 | grep pack

    Input packets : 18232

    Output packets: 2

{master:0}

agould at blcn-h-5048> show interfaces ge-0/0/36.0 | grep pack

    Input packets : 20857

    Output packets: 2