[j-nsp] Filter based forwarding for IPv6 with SRX

Ola Thoresen ola at nytt.no
Sat Sep 17 03:50:20 EDT 2016

On 17. sep. 2016 02:59, Jason Healy wrote:
> On Sep 15, 2016, at 10:19 AM, Mircho Mirchev <mircho at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Has someone ever tried to do FBF for inet6 on SRX?
(...)

> If the SRX is anything like the QFX, then you are likely out of luck.

I haven't tested this on either platform, but from my experience,the
QFX5100 has some limitations due to chipset issues.  We have experienced
similar cases, where the config is accepted and commits fine, but where
the features are not actually implemented (an no warnings are isssued
either).

So I would expect this to work on an SRX - at least if the config is
allowed.

Rgds.

/Ola Thoresen