[j-nsp] small service provider j router

mike+jnsp at willitsonline.com mike+jnsp at willitsonline.com
Mon Mar 6 19:41:16 EST 2017

Hello,

     I am a small service provider and today I am largely in the cisco
world. I have been feeling robbed over the cost of 10G ports and
features like MPLS however and have been eyeing juniper for some time
now as a possible answer.  Today, the feature set I want is simply bgp
full routes with 3 transit providers, mpls, firewalling, and netflow on
1g and 10g ports with less than 10gbps of total thruput. What j box
delivers that to me in a reasonable form? Would an MX104 get me this?
What licenses might I have to buy? Could I snark something off ebay for
this job and be happy?

Mike-