[j-nsp] Junos version to run on EX4550 with 40g module?

"Rolf Hanßen" nsp at rhanssen.de
Mon Aug 27 05:09:36 EDT 2018

Hi,

we used some EX4550 switches with 40G QSFP and 15.1 software for some time
and had no issues at all with them.
Don't know which R Realese we used (something from end of 2017 or
beginning 2018) before replacing them with 96 Port QFX some months ago.
We used them for Layer2 only, so no clue if they have some issues in L3 mode.

kind regards
Rolf