[j-nsp] Equipment Labelling

Sweetser, Frank E fs at wpi.edu
Sat May 5 18:31:23 EDT 2018

So after a few rounds of design, Chuck and I came up with this simple bracket that mounts onto the threaded stud in the middle of the mounting brackets for many (all?) of the 1U EX and QFX switches:

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2893741

If you've got a 3D printer handy, this should give you an 18mm by 40mm space for labelling.  If you don't have a 3D printer handy, now's your chance to convince your boss to buy one for work purposes 😉

Frank Sweetser
Director of Network Operations
Worcester Polytechnic Institute
"For every problem, there is a solution that is simple, elegant, and wrong." - HL Mencken