[j-nsp] EVPN-VXLAN: Mixing QFX and EX

Vincent Bernat bernat at luffy.cx
Tue Apr 16 02:21:04 EDT 2019

I think your attachment has been stripped. Do you plan to have a L3
gateway somewhere? Be sure to read this page to understand what you can
and cannot do with VXLAN on each model:

 https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos/topics/concept/vxlan-constraints-qfx-series.html

Notably:

(QFX5100, QFX5200, QFX5210, EX4300-48MP, and EX4600 switches) Routing
traffic between different VXLANs is not supported.
--
Use variable names that mean something.