[j-nsp] Autonegotiation woes with EX-3400

Norman Elton normelton at gmail.com
Tue May 12 22:08:32 EDT 2020

Chris,

>> Curious what Junos versions you hit this on, and what speed the
>> uplinks were?

We're running 18.2R3-S3.11.

>> When you say you standardize on running autonegotiation,
>> are you adding this non-default portion to the config:

Nope. These are 1G SFP connections, no configuration modifications to
the default autonegotiation settings.

Though your note leads me to believe that this might be a 1G problem.
Where possible, upgrading to 10G uplinks would get us out of the
problem. Fiberstore to the rescue!

Norman