[j-nsp] gNMI on MX960

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Thu Mar 7 15:27:25 EST 2024

Thanks this is helpful as I've had issues with output of incomplete GPB if the image does not support telemetry.

I'm also getting some incomplete data when I have all the enterprise protos loaded, hence why I posted code that shows incomplete/unparsed protos.

Are there plans to distribute the open config proto files that juniper uses, or do these need to be loaded to work correctly?

- Jared

Sent via RFC1925 compliant device