[Ndr] Winding down first rev

Jason Hynds jason.hynds at partsinc.biz
Fri Nov 17 10:29:35 EST 2017

Dear Martin and Group,

Thanks so much for this great job that you are doing!

In Barbados we are willing and eager to receive the kit for Dominica for
further transshipment it via our military's relief shipments channel.

 1. We have already managed to use to same channel to get essential
    supplies directly to our ISOC Dominica counterparts. Thus, it is a
    tested and working channel. Our Dominican counterparts are looking
    forward to receiving the kit. They still have IP communications
    challenges that it may help them improve upon.
 2. We are concerned that the relief shipment window is not necessarily
    indefinite, so we would like to use it whilst we can.

Is there a way that we may assist more from Barbados?

 1. I think we are nearly in a state where we can perform some systems
    administration and distribution of some of these kits as well, if
    they were in Barbados.
 2. If everything is preceding normally we also wanted to reach out to
    Tortola to find persons we could deploy a kit. We need to know what
    is possible before we attempt cold contact with the persons from
    Tortola.

----

I've cc'ed my ISOC Barbados working group which is assisting with this
project on the local end and helping to keep me organised.

*
*

*Have a great day!
*

*
*

*CC:* ISOC BB - Disaster Management Working Group

Regards,

Jason Hynds