[Outages-discussion] [outages] Facebook down?

Keegan Holley keegan.holley at sungard.com
Thu Nov 18 23:02:11 EST 2010

Outages websites sounds like a good idea, but I have no faith that it would be used correctly.  Most of this discussion was held on the main outages list even though there is a discussion list. Ironically the op even complained about unwanted emails because he forwards the entire list to his NOC and on call pagers.

Sent from my iPhone