[Outages-discussion] [outages] HE tunnelbroker.net down?

Patrick W. Gilmore patrick at ianai.net
Wed Oct 5 09:15:54 EDT 2011

On Oct 5, 2011, at 2:49 AM, Jeremy Chadwick wrote:

> There's no speculation in this statement: Vodafone is at the mercy of
> HE.
>
> An earlier post of yours said, and I quote: "HE is not a telco, they
> will tell you what happened".

I said that, and I believe they will.  What I left out is: "if you are a customer".  If you are not, well, that's up to them.

Sounds like you are a customer.  Sounds like you are pissed.  Just because they told you what happened may not get you un-pissed, but that is not what I said.

--
TTFN,
patrick