[Outages-discussion] US Cellular Trouble

Kevin Miller kmiller at vantage.com
Thu Dec 22 11:47:49 EST 2016

Good morning.  I am only sending my request to the group as I have used all
of my other options.  We have a customer that ported in their numbers to our
underlying carrier two weeks ago.  Everything works just fine except for
calls from US Cellular customers.  The calls will either connect or state
that the number is disconnected.  US Cellular will not work with us since we
are not their customer, our underlying carrier is "working on it", and our
customer is threatening to leave, which is understandable.  Any chance
someone know a backway into US Cellular to get this issue resolved?  Their
frontline customer service is adamant that they cannot assist.

Thanks,
Kevin