[Outages-discussion] Mod: Clarification on Scope

Gary Leato gary at geebee.us
Fri Mar 10 12:10:58 EST 2017

I agree. I enjoy the discussions surrounding the outages no matter how
small scale.

I'd also be interested in hearing what other lists others are subscribed
to.

I am subscribed to tech-geeks.org. it is primarily systems oriented for
sysadmins in k12 edu but the majority of the discussions apply outside that
realm.