[Outages-discussion] [outages] Level 3 fiber cut San Bernardino, CA

outages virendra.rode at outages.org
Thu Oct 25 01:44:00 EDT 2018

I was doing something similar. I started to plot outages & heatmaps on tracker.outages.org. I even got some google API hooks to report on weather storms similar to weather.com. I tried to scrape twitter & outages email feeds which was partially successfully as I had to manually vett these outages in the backend. Had to shelf it due to day job. Have some thoughts to resurrect tracker back to life.

—
regards,
/vrode