[Outages-discussion] [outages] FRIDAY OUTAGE

Charles Sprickman spork at bway.net
Fri Jul 17 18:14:59 EDT 2020

What is odd is I had two sites pop up in monitoring during this time - one is flywheel (via linode), another Softlayer (now IBM). DNS for one is DNSMadeEasy, the other ATT.

I’m curious if anyone else saw failures that couldn’t be attributed to Cloudflare during this time… like if this was some kind of DDoS against cloudflare, was there spillover?

Charles