[Outages-discussion] Consolidated Communications Website and Phone

Greg Dickinson Greg.Dickinson at bryantbank.com
Fri Jun 19 13:05:03 EDT 2020

Someone didn’t observe read-only Friday ☺

Greg Dickinson
Network Engineer

[cid:image001.png at 01D2DDE3.06E76B70]
234 Goodwin Crest Drive, Suite 500
Birmingham, AL  35209
Office: 205.917.2407  |  Mobile: 205.234.6427
Fax: 205.945.0515  |
greg.dickinson at bryantbank.com<mailto:greg.dickinson at bryantbank.com>  |  BryantBank.com<http://bryantbank.com/>
Unbeatable Service.  Legendary Results.
Facebook<https://facebook.com/bryantbank/>  |  Twitter<https://twitter.com/bryantbank/>