[Outages-discussion] [outages-discussion] Experiencing VzW LTE outage across the US

Bob Harman - Huntersville BHarman at ATD-US.com
Wed Nov 10 10:26:44 EST 2021

It appears to be an ICMP reachability issue.  No pattern determined yet.

--
Bob Harman

From: Tim Burke <tim at mid.net>
Date: Wednesday, November 10, 2021 at 10:22 AM
To: Bob Harman <BHarman at ATD-US.com>
Cc: "outages at outages.org" <outages at outages.org>
Subject: Re: [outages] Experiencing VzW LTE outage across the US

-----EXTERNAL EMAIL – USE CAUTION -----

No issues here in Houston area, on my personal account or my work devices on VZ’s static IP APN.
On Nov 10, 2021, at 8:12 AM, Bob Harman - Huntersville via Outages <outages at outages.org> wrote:
We're experiencing lack of Internet connectivity on devices using Verizon Wireless LTE service across various parts of the US.  This appears to have started around 2AM and is ongoing.

We have a similar hardware setup for tertiary Internet access using Telus in Canada, which is not affected, so we're pretty sure this is either a Verizon Wireless, or an upstream dependency issue.

--
Bob Harman

CAUTION: This email originated outside of the organization. DO NOT CLICK any links, open attachments or reply unless you were expecting this email and trust that the content is safe. Keep confidential data safe.