[outages] Blackberry Email Troubles?

Mike Hoffman (CT) mikehoffman at odysseylogistics.com
Thu Dec 17 13:09:08 EST 2009

BES emails still go through the RIM NOC I believe.  We've had outages that have affected my people before.

Thank you,
Mike Hoffman
IT Help Desk Analyst
Odyssey Logistics & Technology Corporation
39 Old Ridgebury Rd
A-4
Danbury, CT  06810
Phone: (203) 448-3872
Fax: (203) 448-3901

Odyssey Overland LLC
1500 Rt 517
Hackettstown, NJ  07840
Phone: (908) 850-4490 x207
Fax: (908) 850-3852

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by or to others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.