[outages] AT&T MPLS problems in NorCal?

Kirk Coviello kcoviello at digitalwest.net
Wed Mar 27 14:55:48 EDT 2013

We have a customer with a private MPLS circuit between San Luis Obispo, CA and San Jose.

We have a ticket open with AT&T.  This morning, hold wait times for AT&T were 6 minutes, but now the line is just ringing.  Almost like their call center is underwater with calls.

AT&T Techs this morning said "There are no alerts on your line...but then again, we can't actually SEE your line."

Anyone else out there with AT&T MPLS services in California seeing similar behavior/response?

Regards,

Kirk Coviello | Director, Business Development
+1.805.781.9378 | +1.888.781.WEST