[outages] Charter - Cleveland, TN

Kraig Beahn kraig at l2net.com
Tue May 14 11:18:01 EDT 2013

Good Morning!

Any other providers seeing any outages with Charter Communications? We have
a significant portion of our Charter originated customer base that can't
reach our cloud network/datacenter/pops nationally.

Doesn't appear as though any of our clients, specifically tested in the
Cleveland, TN region have internet access and all of the toll-free numbers
are currently ringing busy.

Our customers are also reporting that their online portals are stating
"Session Expired - please re-authenticate" and "Charter eOnline is
currently unavailable. We are working to restore access. You may try again
later or if you would like to make a payment now, click here to chat with a
live Agent or call 1-888-438-2427. We appreciate your patience.", in a
vicious cycle...With, again, that specific toll-free number responding with
a busy signal and the live Agent chat application not loading at any
customer's sites from alternate internet connections...

Kindly,

Kraig Beahn
L2Networks Corp.

Office 850.701.4999