[outages] T-Mobile US Voice, Data and SMS Outage

Rusty Dekema rdekema at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 21:38:15 EST 2016

For me here in southeast Michigan, everything is working except for VoLTE
and "Wi-Fi Calling".

With VoLTE enabled, outgoing calls go through, but cause the handset to
fall back to UMTS (3G) for the duration of the call.

With Wi-Fi Calling enabled, the phone registers successfully with the
gateway but outgoing calls fail.

I have not tested incoming calls.

Data works fine over both LTE and UMTS/HSPA. SMS works fine with the phone
set to VoLTE and non-VoLTE modes, although I have no way of knowing whether
SMSes sent in VoLTE (IMS) mode are going over IMS or falling back to UMTS.

-Rusty

On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 9:20 PM, frnkblk--- via Outages <outages at outages.org