[outages] vitelity

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Fri Sep 2 13:48:14 EDT 2016

Confirming the same.

First down notification was at 16:22:27 UTC (12:22pm Eastern / 9:22am
Pacific). All monitored Vitelity infrastructure was down by 16:23:25.

First recovery notification was at 16:45:03 UTC. All monitored Vitelity
infrastructure returned to normal by 16:47:03 UTC.

Total downtime looks to be about 23 minutes.

Got confirmation from Vitelity staff that they knew there was an issue just
as things were recovering.

Now on their portal:

     Friday September 2nd 2016, 10:59am MDT - At approximately 10:30 AM MDT
     this morning Vitelity experienced a network level event that caused our
     network to go down and required emergency intervention. Our Engineers
     identified the issue and have taken the appropriate actions to correct
     the issue and to avoid further service interruption. We are monitoring
     our systems and everything is currently functional. We apologize for
     the inconvenience this may have caused.

Beckman