[outages] Microsoft OneDrive down since

frnkblk at iname.com frnkblk at iname.com
Sun Dec 17 17:55:56 EST 2017

Since Sunday 15:36 UTC.

Updates here:

https://portal.office.com/servicestatus

Title: OneDrive web application issue

User Impact: Users may be unable to access the OneDrive web application
located at https://onedrive.live.com.

More info: Affected users may encounter an error which states, "Sorry, an
error has occurred". While we're focused on remediation, users may be able
to access their files using the desktop or mobile clients as alternative
methods.

Current status: We're continuing to implement a configuration update to
restore service.

Start time: Sunday, December 17, 2017, at 3:36 PM UTC

Next update by: Sunday, December 17, 2017, at 11:30 PM UTC

Title: OneDrive web application issue

User Impact: Users may be unable to access the OneDrive web application
located at https://onedrive.live.com.

More info: Affected users may encounter an error which states, "Sorry, an
error has occurred". While we're focused on remediation, users may be able
to access their files using the desktop or mobile clients as alternative
methods.

Current status: Restarting affected systems did not completely resolve the
issue. We're implementing a configuration update to restore service.

Start time: Sunday, December 17, 2017, at 3:36 PM UTC

Next update by: Sunday, December 17, 2017, at 9:30 PM UTC

Title: OneDrive web application issue

User Impact: Users may be unable to access the OneDrive web application
located at https://onedrive.live.com.

More info: Affected users may encounter an error which states, "Sorry, an
error has occurred". While we're focused on remediation, users may be able
to access their files using the desktop or mobile clients as alternative
methods.

Current status: We're restarting affected systems to restore service.

Start time: Sunday, December 17, 2017, at 3:36 PM UTC

Next update by: Sunday, December 17, 2017, at 8:00 PM UTC

Title: OneDrive web application issue

User Impact: Users may be unable to access the OneDrive web application
located at https://onedrive.live.com.

More info: Affected users may encounter an error which states, "Sorry, an
error has occurred". While we're focused on remediation, users may be able
to access their files using the desktop or mobile clients as alternative
methods.

Current status: We're analyzing system logs to determine the source of the
issue.

Start time: Sunday, December 17, 2017, at 3:36 PM UTC

Next update by: Sunday, December 17, 2017, at 7:00 PM UTC

Title: OneDrive web application issue

User Impact: Users may be unable to access the OneDrive web application
located at https://onedrive.live.com.

More info: Affected users may encounter an error which states, "Sorry, an
error has occurred". While we're focused on remediation, users may be able
to access their files using the desktop or mobile clients as alternative
methods.

Current status: We're investigating an issue with the OneDrive web
application. We'll provide an update within 30 minutes.

 <javascript:void(0)> Show less