[outages] Outgoing calls to VZ Phone customers failing in SE region.

Laura Ulrick laura at zstaff.wcoil.com
Fri Dec 14 09:59:37 EST 2018

We started receiving complaints about one way/ no audio late yesterday
afternoon- and it had appeared to resolve over night, but I am starting
to get calls again (NW Ohio/ 9am EST) that outbound/inbound calls from
Embark/Level 3 are having  audio issues - no consistently, just dropped
audio here and there . Anyone still experiencing this?

WCOIL Quick Links

Laura
*WCOIL Network Operations*
/p: 419.229.2645 x1029