[outages] Google Down?

Matthew Petach mpetach at netflight.com
Tue Dec 10 17:08:02 EST 2019

At the very least, check to see if popular availability sites like

https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com

https://www.isitdownrightnow.com

show the same problem you're seeing.

If it's up for multiple testing sites, and just affecting you, it's
probably a localized issue.

If multiple test sites *also* show a problem, it's probably significant
enough to
report.

Matt