[outages] AccessOne (AS36498) in Chicago, IL

Dustin Sneath dsneath at elkgroveparks.org
Thu Dec 1 10:05:03 EST 2022

Providing an update to yesterday's thread, this seems to be an issue
between COs:

Good morning Dustin,

> At this time there is an issue between 2 Central Offices in the Chicago
> Area, and ATT is continuing to work on this as the highest priority. There
> is no estimated time of resolution as of now.

I was told offline that it is a fiber cut and is likely affecting anyone
with a fiber path that traverses the Elk Grove Village CO to reach 350
Cermak. Lots of DC's in Elk Grove these days, may the gods of redundancy be
with you all.