[outages] AT&T high latency coast to coast

Trendal Toews trendal.toews at streamitnet.com
Sat May 28 00:32:48 EDT 2022

Yeah I got that run around also when initially creating the tickets, but I
pressed our rep a bit and today when a tech called me and had me do that
traceroute to the east coast he said the >90ms was above the SLA for west
to east coast, should be 70-80.  Hopefully they move on it.  He claimed
they were.

Trendal Toews

Stream IT Networks LLC
251 North Villa Avenue