[outages] Spectrum Consumer Level outage in Thousand Oaks

William Kern wkern at pixelgate.net
Fri Jan 20 16:18:29 EST 2023

well the point of asking is to find out how widespread the issue is.

In regards to the customer involved, yes, they should have a backup
link, a Frontier link would be available in this area and be around
$50/month.  Of course customers never want to pay for that until they
get caught in a situation.

-bill