[outages] [EXTERNAL] Re: IPAWS/FEMA National Test - VoWIFI

Brian R briansupport at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 5 10:56:27 EDT 2023

What my testing experienced based on what I had laying around:
No alert
iphone - no service, wifi
samsung - no service/sim, wifi
samsung - off with service/sim
blackview - no service/sim, wifi

Alert
samsung - no service/sim, no wifi
xperia - with service/sim, wifi
samsung - with service/sim, alerts off
samsung - with service/sim, alerts on

No alerts that were not received at the time were received.
Depending on the os version it either came up as a Presidential Alert or a National Alert.

Brian