[rbak-nsp] SE800 QoS profiles

Ian Calderbank ian at calderbankconsulting.co.uk
Fri Sep 4 17:58:26 EDT 2009

Hi jim,
whoever you spoke to is mistaken or misunderstood your question. certainly
in the context of a BT 20CN iistream dsl environment (which I guess you are
talking about) you need to know what the DSL line speed is in order for voip
prioritisation to work , as BT won't do anything for you in their network.
So If you don't (know the line speed) the only workaround is a lowest common
denominator value.

I'm actually working on this with a UK ISP at the mo.

ta
Ian

--------
Calderbank Consulting Ltd